Gluten intolerance is common today. There are many people out there who don’t even know they are actually gluten intolerant. The most common disease linked to gluten intolerance is Celiac disease, which makes the small intestine super sensitive to gluten and results in indigestion and colon problems. Eating gluten while you are gluten intolerant can cause serious problems to your health. Here are 5 common signs that gluten is a no-no for you and that you should ban it from your daily eating routine.
1. You have a digestive disorder such as constipation, gas, bloating etc. It is very common that little kids who are gluten intolerant often suffer from constipation.
2. Losing energy and feeling sleepy after you eat a meal containing gluten.This happens because the gluten is not being able to be digested.
3. Having to think the rough skin on the back of the arms. This is because the gluten damages the gut and that results in malabsorption of several vitamins and fatty acids.
4. Hormonal imbalance and menstrual problems, infertility.
5. Constant mood swings. Experiencing depression and frequent anxiety.
Gluten intolerance is a common digestive disorder that affects more than 20% of USA population. If you are experiencing these symptoms, the possibility that you are gluten intolerant is possible. The best thing to do is to make a test for gluten intolerance. Gluten can be really damaging to people who are not tolerant of this protein and cause many different health problems ranging from colon cancer to infertility.